STRATEGIES and PROCEDURE
of COMPLEX ENGINEERING CALCULATIONS
by SRS Ltd.
The objectives of the engineering calculations:
- Reducing the number of “full-scale” test, by replacing them with numerical (virtual) experiment.
- Reducing the time “polishing” of experimental samples (prototypes) to the “working” state.
- Identification of structural defects / deficiencies in the early stages of design.
Possible interaction scheme of SRS Ltd. with third parties regarding engineering calculations:
- Customer provides drawings of the product and loading circuit (paper or geometry in the form of files of any format).
- Together with the customer the Terms of Reference is formulated – (conditions of the problem, the goal, boundary conditions, elastic-dynamic circuit and so on.)
- Еngineering calculations are performed on the SRS Ltd. equipment.
- Based on these results specialists of SRS Ltd. give a description/analysis of the results and possible recommendations to modify the product.
- The customer, on the basis of the information decides to implement the proposed recommendations.
- Adopted “changes” made to the design scheme and carried out the next payment (sm.p.3).
- Once will be received “acceptable” product characteristics Customer usually holds full-scale prototype testing inviting experts of SRS Ltd.
- According to the results of tests are discussed further joint work.