ASKONT – an automated system of control of fixed assets.
The system solves the major problem of enterprise asset management, logistics, finance and human resources.
The urgency of implementation ASKONT in large enterprises caused by problems typical for company of this scale:
- lack of governance and information support for asset management processes and MRO,
- non-prompt reporting required for management decisions,
- lack of detailed information for the analysis of primary data.
ASKONT successfully solves the following main tasks:
- asset management – certification of the assets with their detailed description, condition monitoring and management of service requests in real time, preventive maintenance, as well as scheduling and cost estimates for the work;
- management of logistics – automatic recording of receipts or copying of components and parts to the warehouse or from the warehouse, management specifications for materials, order management for delivery;
- workforce management – human resources management in the planning of repairs and maintenance;
- financial management – financial and production analysis of the operation of the equipment, maintenance costs associated with maintenance and repairs.
As a tool that allows real-time information about the enterprise’s fixed assets and related costs has been selected Infor EAM.
Integration with GLONASS / GPS monitoring technology help improve the volume, speed and accuracy of data collection management information.
The developed system includes management of the entire equipment life cycle, from design, manufacturing, installation, assembly and subsequent maintenance, service and preventive maintenance, modernization, reconstruction and write-offs. ASKONT also includes a decision support system such as the system for monitoring the effectiveness of the equipment (based on availability, efficiency and quality).
ASKONT successfully implemented in OAO « Mostotrest » – Russian largest construction company.